Volunteering at the Temple is a commitment. Out of respect for other Volunteers and Temple staff, please notify the Committee Chairperson or Scheduling Coordinator of any absences. This allows the team to plan accordingly and ensure that everything continues to run smoothly.
Likewise, volunteers should be as flexible as possible to accommodate any changes in the schedule due to unanticipated circumstances.
Please be respectful of the Hindu tradition and practices. Volunteers are expected to adhere to the cultural and religious guidelines set by Temple Management, including the Temple dress code.
In order to keep our temple clean, peace, serene and safe for everyone, we need your help. Volunteers are required for the following.
- Help Sharma Ji with the decoration for the Pooja
- Clean the temple premises (inside and around)
- Stay at the reception desk and help devotees during temple open hours
- Help with parking during major festivals
- Volunteer in RASOI (Home Cooking)
- Photography & Videography for the major events
- Social Media updates
- Pick & Drop college kids on Major Events
This is your temple, please feel free to offer any help in the temple when you visit.
Questions about Volunteering?
Please let us know what you are looking for